My short list of desires, in no particular order:
1. New everyday dishes that work. (Oddly, mine do not work. Long story.)
2. A backcountry hiking trip.
3. Various lenses for my camera.
4. New floors.
5. An exterminator.
6. A maid.
7. Bubble bath that doesn't feature Elmo and smell like blueberry-banana.
8. A bicycle.
9. Time for -- reading, writing, taking pictures, creating a few photo books, spring cleaning, decorating and baking for Easter, cleaning out the kid's closets and organizing their clothes, planting flowers.
10. A horse. Of course.
The one thing I want that I'm going to get is a cup of tea.
What's on your short list?
(PS: If your short list includes watching a movie, enter my contest.)