- Your blog name and blogger.com no longer appear in your drop down Internet history thingy.
- People are contacting you again (many thanks to each of you, bless your hearts) to make sure you are OK.
- You are embarrassed to tell people you are a blogger, because what if they actually look at your neglected site GAH.
Reasons to begin posting again even though it's a Friday AND a holiday weekend and no one is reading blogs:
- You attempt to log on to add something to your side bar and Blogger says "BLOG NOT FOUND."
- OH DEAR GOD BLOG NOT FOUND BLOG NOT FOUND
- Miraculously, you begin to breath again.
- You attempt once more to see your little blog and Blogger now says it feels there has been suspicious activity. There is a frantic password scramble between you and Blogger, involving not enough characters and having to add a numeric character and clicking refresh againandagainandagain in gmail and VOILA!
- BLOG FOUND THANK YOU I'LL NEVER STOP POSTING AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE.
- Note to self: call your blog designer ASAP re: how to back up a blog.
- Oh and also - you have an opportunity to be a part of a new campaign that will involve people giving you cookies.
YES WILL BLOG FOR COOKIES.